We Have A New Treatment for Nasal Airway Obstruction
If you are one of the millions who have difficulty breathing through your nose and feel like you just can’t “get enough air,” we have good news for you. Until recently, you had limited options for treating the nasal valve area, most often the site of nasal airway obstruction. Your choices were temporary remedies like medications and breathing strips or invasive surgery techniques that required an uncomfortable and extended recovery.
Now, a new, non-invasive treatment can be performed in the offices of Sleep and Snus Centers to help you breathe more easily. It’s called VIVAER® Nasal Airway Remodeling
VIVAER® is a better solution. (1)
You now have an option to treat nasal airway obstruction that offers you significant benefits without the disadvantages.
Convenient, Fast, Straightforward
- performed in the comfort of an office setting
- requires only local anesthetic
- total procedure time is less than 15 minutes
- you can return to your normal activities right away
Simple, Non-Invasive, Unique
- no incisions or cutting
- no destruction or removal of tissue
- no implants, no exterior change
- uses a proven, proprietary technology that gently reshapes your nasal airway with low-power radiofrequency
Effective, Proven, Documented (2)
Clinical studies in Europe and the US have shown significant improvement in nasal obstruction symptoms, previously seen only in invasive surgical treatment.